01/01/2020

2020 - Sizzix


Happy New Year 2020!

It's a new year! Wishing you all the best for the brand new 2020! For the first craft of the year I share something I made using Sizzix dies. Talking about brand new and dies, the chapter 1 dies of 2020 have been released and you can see them here (link)


This card isn't made with the new dies, though, as they haven't reached the shops yet, but I chose a variety of different dies throughout 2019 that would make a nice celebration card for 2020. 

I started with the background and cut some start shaped openings using Thinlits "Whoosh!" die set to a piece of patterned paper. I added an adhesive sheet underneath and added the patterned paper to the card base. Then I added glitter on top so it adhered only to the openings. For the focal point I created a mask. First I cut it from silver tape covered cardstock using Thinlits "Masquerade" die set. Then I patterned the mask using Texture Fades embossing folder "Elegant". I used the leftovers while cutting the mask to cut a few stars and added them to the card as well. Finally I finished the card using Thinlits "Alphanumeric Classic Lower" die set to cut the numbers. 

Again, happy new year and thank you for stopping by today!


Materials:



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Iloa, onnellisuutta ja menestystä alkavaan uuteen vuosikymmeneen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...