12/12/2019

Winter wishes - Sizzix


Hello there! December is a mixed month when you come to think of the card making. I've been sharing some Christmas and winter cards, but also some celebrating new year. Today it's again a "winter wish" time - a card using Sizzix dies.

My first idea was to create a winter scene using the "Alpine" set, add a snowflake on top of the scenery and frame the scene using banners made using the letter dies. After cutting the elements it became clear that I would've needed a much larger cardbase for that idea to work! So I included all the elements still to mu make, but changed the composition. If you wish to see how I made the card, please see the video below!


Thank you for stopping by today! For more winter themed projects and bargains, please visit Sizzix UK's "Winter Wonderland" hub (link)!


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...