04/12/2018

Love Tattooed - Prima Marketing


Have you been following the reveal posts at Prima's blog? All the new collections are now shown in there! Here's direct links to each collection with some stunning projects - first delicate "Poetic Rose" (link), fantastic "Pretty Pale" (link), homey "Spring Farmhouse" (link) and last but not least mysterious "Midnight Garden" (link), which I used to create this layout.


Midnight Garden has striking colors! I love the dark reds and peonies! Such a beautiful, stunning collection. I used it in this layout I created about the biggest tattoo I have. As the title has it “Love tattooed”, the piece contains initials of those nearest and dearest to me. I designed it myself and it echoes the piece my husband has on his upper arm with the names of our kids. 

I played with fussy cutting here and cut a bunch of flowers loose as well as some of the tags. I layered everything on top of a mixed media influenced background I did using black gesso, Metallique acrylic paint and Icing Paste.

Thank you for your visit today! All the best to your week!




Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix




1 comment:

Sue Feher said...

Beautiful! Love the bright flowers on the black background and how you added paint and stenciling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...