09/10/2018

Blue ATCs - Prima Marketing Facebook Live


Hello there! How's your week started? And how was your weekend? I was demoing some mixed media tags in a craft fair here in Finland and had the most amazing time! I just love to tell about the mediums and what I do. And I really enjoyed people watching the pieces I had brought with me and go "hey, there's a light bulb!" or "oh, are those actual scissors? And look - a spoon!". That really makes my day!

But today I'm sharing something I created during a Facebook live for Prima last week. I was playing with different blue elements and the new Georgia Blues collection. With those I created some ATCs but the techniques go well to card making or mixed media as well. I used stencils two ways, for example. You can see the announcement post here (link).

If you weren't unable to attend the live show, you can see the video on "Create with Prima" Facebook page here (link). Or then you can see it here underneath as I downloaded it to my YouTube channel.  I also made a really short live through my own Facebook page, Paperiliitin (link) about a technique I used in my previous FB live. I'm also planning to do a show about the tags I created during the fair through my own page possibly next week, I'll let you know when I have the exact time figured out! 


Underneath you can see both of the whole sets, five cards on each set. If you'd like to receive one, please just send me an email - address is one the sidebar! 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a splendid week!


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...