23/08/2018

Tiny art doll - GDT Paper Garden


Hello there! Long time no see! Today I'm sharing something a bit different. It's a guest project done for Paper Garden, a Finnish online shop (link). Namely I had the privilege and honor to get a lovely box of treasures from Paper Garden and created several projects using the content. You can see the unboxing of my parcel of goodies in a video form below.


For this first project I created a tiny little art doll out of a clothes pin. Even though the box was filled with gorgeous vintage papers and old book pages, I wanted to think outside of the box and use the sweet little wooden peg to create something. The shape was totally that of a ballet dancer as it seemed the pin was on pointe. 

I started the project by adding an eyelet screw to the top of the pin, so I could use the little doll as a decoration. Then I painted the top and bottom with acrylic paint, collaged some paper for the top and used seam binding to make the tutu styled skirt. I also added some fluffy hair, lace pointe shoes and a little lace crown to the doll. I recorded a video while working with the project, so you can see what I did. 


I hope you liked my first project with the box! I’ll be sharing more gradually. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday! 



Materials used from Paper Garden:



Materials: Paper Garden, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...