07/02/2018

Metallique Tags - Finnabair Ambassador


Moikka and good evening! Here's a couple of tags I did during Creativation as demo samples. I was working with the new Finnabair producs like the two new texture pastes and the new colors of Metallique paints. I worked on several tags at the same time so I always had something to work on while the other was drying. That's why I ended up with several tags by the end of the event! I gave some of them away but kept three myself. 

These tags were shown in the Finnabair Ambassador post a few days ago about the new Finnabair products. If you want to see the new products used by the Ambassadors along their thoughts about them, please see the post here (link).


I love the new beautiful colors of Metallique paints! The new eight make a perfect palette on their own, but what a rainbow they make when mixed with the existing colors. On top of those, these tags show two other favorites of mine from the new release - the new Mechanicals and the Paper Texture Paste. The blooms of the Mechanicals set are really beautiful, I especially like the dimensional bloom. And the Paper Texture Paste is almost like handmade paper in a jar! Such a beautiful texture that goes well to different projects! I can wait to play more with all of the newbies! 

If you are interested about the new Finnabair products, there's a giveaway at Finnabair's blog! Here's the link to the post (link)! You'll have until Saturday to participate! 

Thank you for stopping by today! All the best! 


Materials: Prima Marketing



2 comments:

Unknown said...

These tags are so beautiful!!! Love Prima products! I wish I could have been there to see the demo. Maybe next year!! It was so nice to meet you.

Lizzy v Hansen said...

Beautiful and interesting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...