27/11/2017

White on white - Wow Embossing Powder


It's almost December, eek! I'm quite good when it comes to presents but really bad when it comes to cards and I still don't have a December mini album made! Well, still time, right? 

Today I'm sharing a little something I did for Wow in this month (link). It's a sparkling Christmas card. Well, you can use this kind of card otherwise, too, but I was thinking about snow and ice when I crafted this card. 


I enjoy all the seasons and have said frequently that I wouldn't cope without the drastic change of the seasons we experience here in Finland. During the summer time the sun doesn't set at all but naturally this means that during winter the sun doesn't rise at all. Even though I love the bright summer nights and the warmth then, my favorite season is winter. Unfortunately nowadays usually the winter isn't the kind I love - with snow and chilly temperatures, but more often slush and rain. But this card reminds me of those icy, chilly winters I love. Glistening snow and frost like diamonds!

I used a few different glistening and sparkling products in my make. There's foil, embossing glitter and Sparkles, too. If you want to know, how I made the card, please visit the Wow blog for a step by step tutorial (link)


The card has a lot of sparkle and glimmer, but so it needs to be for Christmas and winter. Just by altering colors of the powders and embellishments you can fit the card to different seasons. 

Thank you for your visit! I hope I have inspired you today! Also - have a great start to the new week!


Materials from Wow Embossing Powder:



Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...