28/10/2017

Antique Brilliance book - Craft Stamper


Hello there and sweet Saturday! Today I'm sharing this vintage styled cover with you. It's a project I did for Craft Stamper's June issue. The article was about Finnabair's waxes. I used both Antique Brilliance and Metallique line in this. 


Waxes are so easy to use and they even smell nice! To me, the Antique Brilliance is the most exciting one as I haven't see nothing like them! The wax base is brown and Mica iridescent so on white and light surfaces the waxes appear brown with a color shine but the magic happens on black surfaces - then they show their true color! The effect is similar to Opal Magic -line. If you want to learn more about the waxes, please see Finnabair's Art Files (link). She has info for each and every line of the waxes and a lot more! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...