26/12/2016

Cool, record the story - A Flair for Buttons


Great Boxing Day to you! Here's something I created quite a long time ago, but somehow the post has ended up in my drafts rather than being published... But better late than never! So here you go, something I created fro A Flair for Buttons months ago! 


The topic of this page is a super cool situation. I guess you can see from my expression in the photo that I'm not quite believing what's happening - it's Finnabair tightening my corset laces! The story and photo date back to 2014 when Anna was teaching in an event here in Finland and of course I needed to attend. The first assignment in the event was to take photographs in pairs or in small groups and thus the costume. 

I did a flowery layout but didn't want to make it too sweet or romantic, that's why I chose to go with a darker color palette. There's some metals also in the mix to give the page a bit grungy look. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Flair buttons used: 





Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, Teippitarha, 7 Dots Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...