30/12/2016

Card album - Artists Live


Hi there and happy last days of 2016! I have something special in store for the first new days of 2017 but in the meanwhile I wanted to share this project and the video that goes along with it with you. It's my last regular Artists Live project, but I'm going to guest in the show from time to time. Here you can see the original announcement post (link).

The idea behind this album was to have a place for the Christmas cards. To look through them easily during Holidays and store them as easily after some time. Like I say in the video, to me those minialbums that go beyond the covers, beyond the square shape, is something fabulous. I love when a minialbum is bulky and goes all directions. 

Please see my process from the live recording below. 


I added a list of the materials with links underneath here in case you are interested. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely start to the weekend!


Materials: 

Corrucated cardboard
Foam glitter alpha 
Twine

Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Simple Stories, Teippitarha

1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Onnellista Uutta Vuotta Sinulle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...