04/11/2016

Together - 7 Dots Studio


It's Fri-yay! Tomorrow I will be teaching at Salo, but like I promised yesterday, today I'm sharing a layout using almost the same products as in the card I shared yesterday. There’s the stamped circles, the cut out ones and I also used similar papers in both. What is also the same is the background – I made both of the layouts with same mediums and with same steps. You can see the both projects here in the company blog (link).


This layout is about my husband and my older daughter, who built a Viking ship model during the autumn. We visited Tallinn this summer and went to a maritime museum there. My older daughter completely fell in love with the model ships and my husband promised that when we are back home we are buying her one that she can work on with him. It was a huge thing for me as well as my own father used to build models for cruisers when I was little. It was in a way going back to the roots. 

If you wish to see and read about the background layers, please see this blog post published yesterday (link). Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...