03/11/2016

Earth laughs - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Today I'm sharing first of my two monthly projects for 7 Dots Studio. This time I was using the new “Cotton Candy Dreams” collection! If you have seen my layouts before, you might now that I love doodled circles so I was so excited to see the collection having those. Not only there’s some fabulous circle designs but also they appear in the stamp form! Yay! 

For my projects I made a layout and a card using (almost) the same materials. You can see both of the projects already at 7 Dots Studio's blog here (link) but I shall also blog the layout here at my own blog tomorrow. There’s the stamped circles in both the layout and card, the cut out circles in both and I also used similar papers in both. What is also the same is the background – I made both of the layouts with same mediums and with same steps. 


The card is just a happy little note to give to someone, no greater story behind it. But while I was working with it, I took a shot from the background to tell you about the mediums and layers I did there. I thought that way it’s easier to see everything as I always then build the embellishments and focal point on top of the background and they are almost hidden. There’s masking tape, gesso, watercolor on them as well as ink through a stencil, some pencil doodles and stamping. You can see the photo above. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I've inspired you with this project! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Element Stickers 6x12



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Teippitarha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...