14/11/2016

Love You Girl - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hi there and happy Monday! Some time ago I shared cards with a step by step tutorial which I had created as a guest for Elizabeth Craft Designs. You can see that post here (link).

This layout is done using the same steps, just a bit edited, as in the cards. Like as I've mentioned in my previous posts, most of my step by step tutorials can be used for cards even if I've done the steps in a layout or vice versa. Like in the card, there's the watercolor strokes in the background, there's the heart background peeking underneath the photo and there's the golden balloons. I also used the same kind foiled sticker as I did in the cards.

The layout is about my younger daughter who is such a sunshine and is always spreading joy where she goes. The photo is from this summer when I managed to stop her for a minute and snap a photo.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you all a lovely, joyous day!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Watercolors (Prima Marketing - Watercolor Confections Pastels)
Patterned paper (Prima Marketing - Sweet Peppermint 6x6 Pad)
Foil washi stickers (Prima Marketing - Foil Washi Stickers)
Flair Button (A Flair for Buttons - Capture Life 2)
Washi Tape (Teippitarha - Kolmiot ja Timantit (pinkki) masking tape)
Foam alphabet (American Crafts - Shimelle True Stories)
Half pearls
Twine
3D Foam Squares


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts, Teippitarha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...