23/06/2016

Beauty is... - Scrap FX


Hello there lovelies! I was feeling hearty this time when making the Scrap FX monthly projects. You can see the original post here (link) at the company blog. I made two layouts and they both are made of my family.

The first page, which you can see above here, is about my two daughters and how I wish that their inner light shines always through. Because they always make me feel all fluffy and warm inside, I used a pink color scheme in the page.

I started the page by using the "Script" stamp and stamped some random blocks of color to the background. Then I added texture on top using the "Words of Wisdom" stencil and modeling paste. I also drew using a white Sharpie some brushes to the page using the new "Paint Brushes" stencil. There's also a few stamped circles made with one of the stamps from the "Build a Flower" set.

Chipboard embellishments in this page are treated with embossing powders. There's pink glitter powder on top of the "Scribble" flowers and white powder on the words - title from the wordlet "{Beauty..." and then the hashtag piece from the "#Happy" set.

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a lovely day! I'm sharing the other page tomorrow.


Materials from Scrap FX:




Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder, Sakura

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...