24/06/2016

Always be yourself - Scrap FX


Delightful Midsummer Night! Yesterday I shared first of my two pages for Scrap FX and here's the second one. You can see the original post here (link).

This other page is more in black and white than the first pink one, but hearts in this one, too. This time the topic is my lovely husband, or maybe even both of us. I snapped the photo one evening while we were washing our teeth, so that's why he's looking funny. The journaling talks about how it's wonderful that he "gets" me and is as goofy as me.


I used the same the "Script" stamp in the background here as well. Where I used Distress Ink in the first piece, I did this background with acrylic paint. You can see the script much better in this one than the other one. I also used the "Paint Brushes" stencil here as well and draw the lines you see on the page using it. There's black lines coming from under the photo and white lines on top of a dark grey piece of patterned paper. The heart on the side is stamped with the "Sketchy Heart" stamp. I also used the left over piece from the "Lots of Love" chipboard piece as a stencil and drew some hearts to the page. The circles are drawn using the "Random Dots" stencil.

The decoration chipboards are mostly colored black in this page. There's the title piece from the "{Always..." wordlet, two hashtag pieces from the "#Wisdom" set and then a small heart from "Lots of Love". The pen nibs are treated with metallic embossing powder, they are from sets "Sentiment Pen Nibs" and "Art Pen Nibs".

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a heart-warming day and many happy thoughts!


Materials from Scrap FX:




Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder

3 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanaa Juhannusta Sinulle

Kathy Bradley said...

Pretty page and design. You and your hubby are adorable together.

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Great page and a wonderful way of preserving and saving those little pressious moments in life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...