21/04/2016

Not all those who wander are lost - Scrap FX


Welcome back! Yesterday I shared my first page with the new Scrap FX chippies and today it's time for the other one!

While the first page was under water, the other one is definitely over it. It's taken from a plane, closing in my home town, landing. I really like to travel and see the world but it's also great to come home. Especially so if my family hasn't been along with me traveling.

As I used embossing powders in the first page I thought to continue using them in this one. Whereas in the first one I used great many of them, in this page I only used two - the white one in the hastag words and the sparkly blue one in the background and in the title piece.


The background in this one is done using some gesso and mists together with a stamp, a stencil and that embossing powder. The "Words of Wisdom" stencil is really versatile, I love using it in different projects. The chevron patterned circles are from the "Chevron Spots" stamp set.


The embellishments in the page include a "Jet Plane" and some words from "#Travel". The title is a wordlet "Not all those who wander are lost" and there's a piece of "World Map Transparency" in the paper layers behind the photo.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Products used:




Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, A Flair for Buttons, Fiskars, Sharpie

2 comments:

Jaana H-V said...

Oi kuinka hieno!

Aurinkokujalla said...

Hieno kortti. Olen ehkä ensimmäistä kertaa sun blogissa. Olis niin kiva jos haluaisit tulla vasta vierailulle Aurinkokujallekkin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...