22/04/2016

Journey - A Flair for Buttons


Don't you just love crops and workshops? This page is done to celebrate one great event I was lucky enough to attend about a year ago. The name of the event was "Matka Luovuuteen" which translates to "Journey to creativity" - thus the name of the page.


The first thing I did while working on the page was not only to choose the buttons I wanted to use but to think how to incorporate them to the page. I found the linear composition the easiest and the vertical line was something I hadn't used before.


I wanted to do a happy, bright page so I chose to go with yellows and reds as the color scheme. I started the page with some mist and then added inks on top using a stencil. I use two different circular ones as they go so well together with the flair buttons. You can see the process from the video below! 


Thank you for your time! Wishing you a wonderful start to the weekend!


Sets used:





Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, American Crafts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...