01/04/2015

Zelf - made with stamps by Birgit Koopsen


Let's start the new month with an oldie! But there's a reason why I share this page now. This is made with the first stamps Birgit Koopsen designed for Carabelle Studio. But as you may know, she's designed more and they are just released! You can see all the new designs for this spring from Carabelle Studio's blog (here).

So back to this page - the topic is those little troll like toys that my daughter is holding in the photo. She got the first one as a birthday present from a friend and of course then we needed to get a few more. They remind me of the trolls that were all the rage when I was growing up. 

I started the page by creating an embossed pattern to the background. On top I then applied mists with a brush thus making the embossed pieces visible. On top I also added stamping with black ink to add a little contrast to the piece. 

Great to see you taking a look today! Thank you! Have a great start to the month!


Stamps used:



Materials: Carabelle Studio, Canvas Corp, 7 Dots Studio, Fiskars, Stash Panache, Epiphany Crafts, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powders

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...