31/03/2015

Imagine Create Play - Scrap FX


Yesterday I shared the first of the two layouts I created for ScrapFX this month and here's the other one. In the first I treated the chippies with silver embossing powder and her left them untreated. The mood of the chippies change dramatically with the color, don't you think?

This layout is about just to have fun, to create and play. The photo in the layout is taken from my craft table with some of the supplies on there. Creating is really playing and having fun!


This page I started by tracing the Alpha Stencil to the patterned paper using a black felt pen. On top I then added some stamping using both the "Ruler" stamp and the "School Spot" stamps. When the layout was almost done, the last thing I did was to add the little black circles. For those I used a black felt pen with a bigger tip and traced them through the Random Dots Stencil.

I made the title of the page using the "Imagine Play Create" chippie. I cut it in three parts and used two of the words on the top corner and "play" part near the photo. As embellishments I used a circle from the "Star Theme Pack" and also the really fun "Do Funn Stuff" corner piece.

Thank you for your visit! Have a great day - and remember to play!


Products used:



Materials: ScrapFX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I like this - the freestyle of it, the lightness of feeling....and those colours are my faves! Gorgeous page:):)

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful - and I like that you used a picture of crafting items from your desk!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Lizzy <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Kathy! :) As I take a lot of those kinds of photos I thought it would only be natural to scrap some of them as well :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...