12/01/2015

Woody Blocks - Craft Stamper


Blocking the view, ay? That was actually the title of my article that held a tutorial for these blocks I made for Craft Stamper's November 2013 issue. The thought of doing these hit me when I saw some random left over pieces of wood in my father's workshop. So I asked to have a few of those and suggested the article idea to Alix who said yes and so I created the pair of blocks for the magazine. 


They both have similar construction - background made with mists, inks and stamps and then the vocal point stamped and finished with nailed details. As they were a part of November issue, you could even do a few ones for Christmas presents. I think we might do another take with the girls someday and make some gifts for grandparents.


Talking about Craft Stamper, a new issue has come out. Have you seen it yet? There's something from me in there, too! 

Thank you for your visit today! 


Materials: Tattered Angels, Ranger, My Mind's Eye, Sharpie, 3rd Eye, Scrap FX, Prima Marketing


1 comment:

Unknown said...

C'est magnifique, j'aime beaucoup cet effet solaire !
Bises

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...