01/12/2014

JPN - 7 Dots Studio


Happy December and Monday! New month means a lot of things! Today I start to document the December, there's a new challenge opened at Scrap Around The World and of course there's new DT creations! Today I'm sharing a page I did for 7 Dots Studio.

Somehow during this year the topics of my scrapbooking pages have changed. Before I did almost all of my pages about my two daughters but now it seems that there’s an ever growing number of pages about myself and my thoughts. I’m not sure how that happened but I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing. I guess it’s the fact that my kids are getting older so they’re coming more and more experts of the documenting of their lives and thoughts. At the same time I’m remembering that my mom was keeping a journal when I was little and how wonderful it would be to take a look of those pages, to see the days through her eyes.

So this page is about a memory of a great trip. Summer 2008 we headed to Japan with my husband. It was sort of our second honeymoon trip as we got married in February and then flew to Reykjavik. We flew to Osaka, traveled immediately from there to Kyoto and then half way through our stay took a train to Tokyo and flew home from there. It’s one of the best trips we've had so far! I enjoyed especially Kyoto so much! And we had the perfect timing – when back home I learned that I was expecting our first born. Luckily we skipped the sushi!

I also recorded a video while working on the page so you can see how it came into being.


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant start to December and the week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Stash Panache, Sodalicious, American Crafts, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...