30/11/2014

Russin tryne - made with stamps by Birgit Koopsen


Good Sunday! It's the last day of November and tomorrow is the first of December! Time surely flies! I have quite a few crafts to share with you that have been showed in one place or the other already but not here on my own blog. This page is one of them - a page made using Birgit Koopsen's new stamps

For those you don't know it yet Birgit released a few sets of stamps she has designed for Carabelle Studio. You can see all the stamps here in the Carabelle store (link) and read more about them for example here in her own blog (link). I was hugely honored that I was one of the persons she asked to prepare a few samples using the stamps for the release show in Stempel Mekka. This page was one of the six layouts I prepared then.


The page is about our little one who just turned four. She's so expressive! Our little actor. The title of the page is in Swedish (our other home language) and translates to "raisin face". When she feels upset and doesn't get her will she'll furrows and makes such a face that her expression looks like a raisin with all the creases. 

I used the washi tape stamp set by Birgit many times in the page starting by stamping it to the background both with Archival Ink and embossing ink embossing those marks with glitter powders. I also made washi tapes of my own with the stamping on vellum.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a peaceful Sunday and lovely start to the new month! The Holidays are coming!


Stamps by Birgit used in this page:



Materials: Carabelle Studio, 7 Dots Studio, Talens, Wow Embossing Powders, 3rd Eye, Canvas Corp, Teippitarha, Epiphany Crafts, Sodalicious

2 comments:

miryl said...

Hello Riikka,
thank you very much for visiting my blog! i love your works and find them very inspiring!

May i ask you how you learned about my ATCs?

Marie/Mison said...

Gorgous page Riikka! Those stamps will be on my Christmas wish list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...