20/12/2014

Cheer - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Are you feeling Christmassy yet? I hope you are because the theme of the new 7 Dots Studio challenge is "Holiday Spirit"! The rules in the challenge are simple - you need to create any project using the theme. It can be a layout, a card or an altered item - anything goes! In your creation you need to use at least one 7 Dots Studio product but the more, the merrier. The just publish your project in your blog together with the Inspirational Circle and a link back to the challenge. And the best part is that you'll have until January 19th to participate so you can even record this Christmas! 


When I was thinking about "Holiday Spirit" I really was thinking about my family - Christmas to me is a family holiday. We usually visit our relatives during Christmas time and spend time together even more than during "normal" weeks. To me spirit of Christmas is about being together, pausing from the everyday life, it's about having that loving warm feeling inside.

I really can't wait the few days there's left until the Christmas break! The good food, the board games, time to relax and just be, the Christmas sauna, the candles... Do you have any Christmas plans that make all the difference? To me that's sauna, self-made cheese using my grandmother's recipe, a certain box of chocolates and watching the Christmas Peace declaration from TV. 

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

All I Ever - Alpha Summer Night


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Sodalicious, Sharpie, American Carfts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...