21/08/2014

Supergirls - Prima PPP August


Super Thursday everyone! Here's a page I made for the Prima's PPP challenge. The lovely candy colors inspired me to make a page about my two daughters.

The topic of the page is my girls and how they turned into super girls after watching the movie "Frozen". All of us really liked the animation and it showed up in my daughters' games. My younger one started to play Elsa but with a superhero twist and my older one started to call herself Etaana, the snail girl. Elsa's super power was to freeze everything and ice skate and Etaana's super power was to create little snails and do the dishes with her feet. Oh yes, I love their imagination!  


I started the page by adhering a few patterned papers together and then coating part of the seam with gesso. On top I created a watercolor-like effect and then added some stamping and doodling into the mix. I used the candy colors in the different patterned papers and was so happy that this photo of the two taken earlier this summer fitted the scheme so well! I also stamped a few triangles to the top to lead the eye towards the photo. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Talens, Ranger, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...