20/08/2014

See Listen Feel - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there and good evening! We have a new challenge for you in 7 Dots Studio! This time it's about the five senses. You can interpret that in any way, all you need to include to your project is something from 7 Dots Studio. And when posting, you need to include the inspirational circle in the post together with a link back to the challenge post.

The topic, five senses lead me to think about how we experience things. While sight is almost always the key sense there's much information coming to other senses, too. Like in a concert. There's of course the visual side, but also the music we can hear and even feel the beat and most likely there's lots of scents, too. 


So I decided to document this concert my two girls visited early this year. It was a Christmas present from their godfather. As a part of the gift was ice creams afterwards, I even got to include taste in the layout! 

I started the page by cutting different sized hexagons and adhered those to the background. I've been trying to use my dies more as I do own a die-cutting machine and a few dies. Then I crabbed some mists and acrylic paints and added those in. I rarely use other color schemes than analogous, but this time I went with almost triadic scheme! I also included some stamping to the page.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Nature Walk - Tags 12x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Talens, Glitz Design, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...