14/03/2014

If I rest I rust canvas - Paperilla


Hello there! This canvas is one of the crafts I created using Paperilla kits and was previously published in a secret blog for the kit buyers. The big chipboard letters in the kit were the inspiration to this piece. I used a previously made canvas as my base and removed most of the previous layers.

In the previous canvas I had a text which I wanted to use again. I feel that the phrase "If I rest I rust" somehow goes for me. Only in high fewer or severe migraine attack I'm able to do nothing, otherwise it's almost impossible for me to just "be", I'm always doing something.

Thank you for stopping by!


Heippa! Tämä kanvas on yksi niistä töistä, jotka tein käyttäen Paperillan kittejä. Työ on aiemmin julkaistu yksityisessä blogissa, johon pääsivät kittien ostajat. Tähän kanvakseen minua inspiroivat kitissä olleet isot chipboard-kirjaimet. Tein työn vanhan työn pohjaan, josta olin ensin puhdistanut. 

Aiemmassa kanvaksessa samaisella pohjalla oli lause, jonka halusin säilyttää. Koen, että lausahdus "If I rest I rust", vähän tyyliin "Vierivä kivi ei sammaloidu", sopii itseeni. Vain korkeassa kuumeessa tai migreenikohtauksessa pystyn olemaan tekemättä mitään, muuten pitää aina jotain touhuta. 

Kiitos käynnistäsi! 


Materials: Paperilla, Anun Putiikit, Talens, Tattered Angels



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The depth of color and texture on this is phenomenal! There's not a single space that doesn't require a second and third look, incredible. The words work so well with the elements (or is it the other way around :P) I especially like the little splatters and the sprinkle of yellow sequins. The pops of yellow don't look out of place one bit.

CarrieStephenson said...

Stunning. Love all the texture and the colours used.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much! :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...