16/10/2013

Up - Prima BAP October


Hello crafty people! A big workwork thing is now done and I can once again devote a bit more time to being crafty. Today I'm sharing this layout I did on the Prima's BAP challenge

I went kind of 'back to basics' with this one - I used gesso, masking tape and some torn pages in the background. The I added a few misted circles to the mix. I also used acrylic paint to make some circles and also used tea to make those lovely brown stains at the background. I also used Prima chalks to color my stamps and also applied the ink through a stencil. I interpret he circular lines seen in the sketch with pencil doodling. The paper layers include pieces of several patterned papers but also the ATC cards from the "All About Me" line. I used just a few embellishments in this layout, including a few clear Finnabair epoxies.

The topic of the page is our trip around the city with the girls. We spent one morning going round and about the city with the trams. By the cathedral we just had to climb the stairs to see the view. 

Thank you for looking! Have a lovely Wednesday!


Hei blogikansa! Yksi suurempi työtyöjuttu on alta pois ja voin taas paremmin keskittyä askarteluunkin! Tässä on sivuni tämänkertaiseen Priman BAP-haasteeseen

Palasin tietyllä tavalla juurilleni tässä sivussa ja käytin taustaan gessoa, maalarinteippiä ja kirjansivua. Päälle mistasin muutaman ympyrän. Käytin myös akryylimaalia, jolla "leimailin" pienempiä ympyröitä sinne tänne sekä teetä, jolla sävytin taustaa. Lisäsin kerroksia myös Priman musteilla käyttäen niitä leimaamiseen sekä tuputtelin väriä suoraan mustetyynystä taustaan sablunan läpi. Luonnoksessa olevat ympyrälinjat tulkitsin lyijykynäriipustelulla. Paperikerroksissa on useampaa eri kuviopaperia, mutta myös ATC-kortteja "All About Me" -kokoelmasta. Käytin vain muutamia koristeita, mm. Finnabairin epoksipyörylöitä.

Sivun aiheena on kesäinen kotikaupunkimatkailumme - vietimme yhden aamun kulkemalla ratikalla sinne ja tänne ja ympäri. Suurkirkon kohdalla piti hypätä ulos ja kiivetä portaat, jotta tytötkin näkivät ylhäältä avautuvan komean näkymän.

Kiitos kun kävit! Mukavaa keskiviikkoa!



Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Talens






2 comments:

Marie/Mison said...

This page is gorgeous! I love the details. I can´t stop looking. Find something new every time!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Tack Marie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...