25/12/2012

25


Merry Christmas! Although the Christmas Eve went by, you can still make some wonderful decorations. These beauties created by Drycha suit perfectly to celebrate New Year as well as winter. And using the same technique, you could also make beautiful decorations to celebrate the coming spring!


Hyvää joulua! Vaikka jouluaatto onkin jo ohi, nämä Drychan luomat koristeet sopivat mainiosti uuteen vuoteen ja talveen. Samalla tekniikalla voi tehdä vaikkapa koristeet myös kevään tuloa odottelemaan!



I'm Karolina Stopyra aka Drycha. I live in Warsaw - capitol of Poland. I always created: drawing, taking photos etc., 

I became interested in scrapbooking in spring 2008, love this form due to a combination of many elements.. I love to learn new techniques and bring them together. Now I'm mixed media artist, love to create a lot of things; scrapbooking, cardmaking, jewelry (beading), altered art, art dolls and others. But paper is my favourite.

I am the founder, owner and designer of crafty brand "3rd Eye" - I design stamps. I'm in DT Scraps of Darkness Kit Club for alternative scrappers and DT Na Strychu polish scrap store. I have been featured in scrapbook and crafty magazines.





"I'm owner and designer of Polish craft brand, by now we have rubber unmounted stamps in our offer. Meet 3rd Eye! :) All designs are created by me in 100%.

 I made frosted ornaments with my stamps:


...and here's tutorial for You! :) 
Enjoy!:)


 Thanks for watching!:)

Please, come back to this calendar later today for look at more ornaments by 3rd Eye DT Members and to participate in giveaway ;)"

2 comments:

Marit said...

wonderful ornament, very 'winterly'... love it!

Anski said...

Really really pretty ornaments and wonderful tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...