30/01/2024

Rainbow cards - purple

 

Hi there and welcome to the last post of the rainbow card series! I have previously shared a blue, a green, a yellow and a red card. And as you can see, the last one in the series is a purple one. 

I really liked making this batch of cards! It was fun to alter the colors in each one, but otherwise keep the steps and elements similar. As I've said before, each one has a patterned background with stenciled ink, stamping and paint splashes. While the stamps and the paint are the same, I always matched the ink for the stenciling to the overall color scheme. 

It was also fun to rummage through the die cuts in the hunt for the right color. I first delt the die cuts in five piles and then went through the piles again while making the card, picking the correct elements for the particular make. Maybe I should do another rainbow series some day as it was so fun! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a colorful week! 


Materials: Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Stampers Anonymous 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...