23/08/2023

Happy day - a card


Moikka moi, it's day two of the "card week". I didn't planned to be such, but realized that it is when I started to make the posts for the week. Yesterday I shared the live project from last week with the recording and today it's a quick blue card I did as a birthday card.

As you may have noticed from the blog, I do cards constantly so I always have a couple in the drawer, when needed. But sometimes, even though I would have cards in my stash, I still feel that a special one is needed. That was the case with this blue one as all the stash cards where pinks or reds or some other color and the person receiving this, well, her favorite color is blue.

I used the same ink two ways to make the background - first added a watercolor like splodge there with a wet brush, picking the color from the pad and then after drying a stenciled layer using an inking tool. The floral composition is made using die cuts of Fabrika Decoru, but I trimmed those a little bit and cut the white rim out. There's one pink flower in the mix, but I mainly tried to pick blue ones from the set.

How about you, do you use stash cards to some and specially made to others or make each card specially for the occasion?

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny week!


Materials: Ranger, Fabrika Decoru, Korttipaja, A.B.Studio



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...