18/08/2023

Dreamers in the field - Paper Garden


Heippa hei, it's again Friday and time for a process video! This time I made some ATCs using Paper Garden supplies.

When I tried to decide what to do this time, I was a bit in the autumn mood already. August is in Finnish "elokuu", which refers to harvest. While writing this, though, the weather is really summery, sunny and warm. But the nights already have a golden glow and the sun sets earlier, so we are definitely heading towards autumn and winter.

If you want to see how I made this set and how they got their name in the last little details, please see the process video underneath.


As you can see from the title, I call these cards "Dreamers in the field". The last refers to those little dried hays that I included to the cards. 

Like always, these cards are free to travel to a new home. Please let me know if you'd like to swap or receive one.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Friday and a nice weekend!

Ps. Please remember the Facebook live tonight! More info about that in the previous post.


Materials from Paper Garden:

Rose sticker set
small label stickers
old lace

Other:
Ranger - Distress Ink Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany, Lumberjack Plaid
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Taro Milk Tea, Vintage Lace
Carabelle Studio - My stamp #2
ATC bases
dried plants











1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanat yksityiskohdat ja värit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...