13/01/2023

Let heaven and nature sing - Paper Garden


Hi there! It's again Friday and time for a new process video! The January videos are all quite wintery, one way or the other. This time the video is done using Paper Garden's printable journaling kit.

As you can see from the video below, I started the tag with some collaging. What I don't mention, though, is that I added a coat of crackle medium on top of the tag. Why I don't mention it is because it didn't crackle that much and the reason for that is probably my use of heat tool! You can see a teeny tiny marks at the bottom of the tag, but other wise there's no cracks in sight. But I'm positive it's just my haste of pressing onward and using a heat tool to dry the tag. You can see the process in the video below.


Like I mentioned in the beginning, I used "Winter Miracles" journaling kit (link) in this tag. The extra pair of wings are from an older Christmas kit from Paper Garden, but other elements are from that printable. I paired the blue toned papers with Distress Ink. Otherwise I really like the blue edge on the cut out elements, but I added a little bit of too much blue to the nose of the angel by mistake! But it is what it is. It reminds me of a story my grandfather read to me as a child, but in the story the girl had a blue thumb, not nose!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend and hopefully some creative time! Stay safe everyone.

Ps. Don't forget the FB live tomorrow! Hope you can join me on my blog's FB page at 7 pm CET.


Materials: Paper Garden, Tim Holtz, Ranger






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunis tagi ja upean videon olet tehnyt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...