09/12/2022

Once upon a time - A.B.Studio


Hi there! It's Friday and that means a new process video on my YouTube again! This time it's a scrapbooking layout for A.B.Studio. 

I went with neutral tones in this one and finally documented a photo I've been saving for years and years. I have a folder with "scrapbook these" photos. As you may have noticed, I've done just a few layouts during recent years so the photos in that folder have been waiting for quite a while. This photo is of my husband reading a bed time story to our two daughters before they headed out to the tent to sleep. I'm not that keen to camping so we were camping on my mother-in-law's garden! 

If you want to see how the layout is made, please see the process video below.


I mixed two collections, "Diary" and "Cream" here as they both had papers with lovely neutral tones. The bigger pieces are from "Cream" but the decorations are from "Diary". You can see the A.B.Studio materials listed below.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...