01/12/2022

Holiday Cheer - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


It's the season of gifts and giving! Well, that should always be the time, but it seems that Christmas is the height of that season. So for a December Facebook live I went with a decorated gift box! I'm recreating this piece this coming Saturday, December 3rd at 7 pm CET. Hope you can join me! 


During this live I'll make my own snow paste using two components but I also use "Unicorn" effect paste to add a little bit of icy shine. I also use a tool that I don't normally use in that purpose! Can you guess what that is? 

If you want to craft along side me or just to check the materials, the list of them is underneath the next photo. Links go to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully I'll see you on Saturday!


Materials from Finnabair line:
(links go to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store or to brand's website)

Finnabair mould Baroque Frames
Mechanicals Bottle Caps

Other:
Ranger - Distress Ink Villainous Potion ink pad
Prima Marketing - Memory Hardware Peals VI Pink Passion
Posca - paint marker PC-1M Gold
cardboard gift box
faux coniferous branches
ribbon
hot glue, craft glue
scissors
ink blending tool, wax brush, paint brushes, sponge






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oi miten kaunis ja ihana lahjaidea. Kyllä on kauniit koristelut ja yksityiskohdat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...