08/11/2022

Pink pumpkin - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Moikka! I'm sharing some Halloween or All Saints Day inspired project a bit late now as I missed the whole last week... Oh well! 

Some time ago Anna showed in her Instagram some altered pumpkins (link). I had been eyeing a paper mache pumpkin for a while and after seeing those, I thought to make a go at it, too. I recall my idea at first was to make a pale pumpkin with mostly white and then maybe some black to highlight the cracks, but as you van see, I did another turn along the way and the pumpkin ended turning pink! 

I started the alteration by adding a regal amount of white crackle paste to the top of the pumpkin. The bottom part I painted haphazardly with white gesso. I then added different embellishments to one side, making kind of a little frame out of a bottle cap embellishment. After adding all the paint and wax touches to the piece, I then added a vintage photo inside the bottle cap.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a rosy day! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...