02/09/2022

The secret file of the moon - a card


It's the first video of September! This time I'm making a bit different card than the last Friday's set. This one is pretty straight forward, too, like they were (link), but the idea driving the process is different. 

I've said it before - when I'm trying to feed my imagination or just looking for an easy start for a project, I'm looking what I have laying on the table or in my drawer of mixed bibs and bobs. For example the cut out elements I haven't used in a project go there as well as single stickers and such. It's a whole treasure trove, actually! So for this card I took a piece of patterned cardstock, some embossed cardstock from another project and then a whole bunch of embellishments that might or might not suit what I was creating. And then I turned the whole lot into a card! You can see how that works out in the video below. 


As you could see, this was my second go with the "Uncharted Mariner" and "Vintage Photo" combo. I just love the olive color the two create when combined! It's a treasure that two of my current favorites produce such a glorious color when combined. 

BTW, do you prefer videos with narration or with just music? I try to do both, as I'm thinking that there's people voting both ways. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Ranger, Kuusade, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, PaperArtsy





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...