15/09/2022

Predicting the future - a set of cards


I'm seeing something, it's coming clearer... Yes, it's two cards with a crystal ball on them! 

I've had these shaker bases for some time now and thought at last to make them into cards. I constructed the other shaker as suggested in the packaging and the other the other way around. I'm not totally sure which version I like the best! 

I made the cardbases quite simple. Just some ink through a stencil and water splashes. Some doodles on top to guide the eye in and add some extra magical feel to the shakers. I used more mediums in the pieces showing inside the shakers. For those I layered inks, waxes and paints to get a space styled look. I might have overdone it, though, as the end result looks visually quite flat.

Thank you for stopping by today! May your wishes come true! 


Materials: 
Ranger, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Um Wow Studio, Sinelli, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...