22/09/2022

Confirmation card


Moikka moi! It's a little card with fall colors here today. I actually made this card way back in July or even June, but have postponed to blog it several times. But now it's time to show it! 

I made this card for a confirmation party. It was my second cousin's confirmation and I've seen him last as a toddler but really wanted to go as I haven't seen that side of my extended family for years and years. As I didn't know the receivers favorite colors, I chose a warm color palette with black and white and brown. Kind of trying to show those warm thoughts but in a neutral way. 

I was first going for a simple card but then ended up adding elements, as I often do. Layering is fun, you know? But in the end I think the card was ok. I hope the party boy also liked it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice Thursday!


Materials: Ranger, Sizzix, Korttipaja, A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...