31/08/2022

The wondrous sea - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


I’m not totally sure if I took too many liberties when making these ATCs. The topic of the Finnabair Brand Ambassador showcase was this time  “natural elements” so I thought shells would be ok. Partly I did this because I’ve recently used dried flowers and plant materials in my projects and wanted to do something a bit different. Partly the reason is my fascination with the sea.

I wanted the little shells to be the highlight of these cards, but I managed to add quite a lot of different mediums and other details in there as well! I mixed silver, white and blue in these to convey the idea of sprays and glistening waves. To balance the cool colours, I also added brown tones in the form of an old plank, or rather, imitation of an old plank. This was to resemble driftwood or boards from a sunken ship.

How do you think I did? Do these cards make you think of water? And do they fit the theme "natural elements"? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday! 


Materials from the Finnabair line:

Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Tissue Paper Nautical
Art Basics Heavy Body Gel
Art Basics Modeling Paste
Art Basics Soft Gloss Gel
Art Extravagance Jewel effect paste Diamond Rings
Art Alchemy Metallique Royal Blue
Art Alchemy Metallique White Pearl
Art Alchemy Sparks Mermaid Sparkle
Art Ingredients Art Stones
Art Ingredients Micro Beads Silver
Art Ingredients Glass Beads Cobalt Blue
Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Midnight Blue
Art Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles
Art Alchemy Matte wax Old White
Art Alchemy Matte wax Ochre
Art Alchemy Matte wax Stained Wood





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...