02/08/2022

Making Memories - an art journal spread


Hello again! If you've been following along for some time, you might guess by now that this art journal spread is one of those which I made while demoing. I've shared several spreads already but there's still a couple to come. If you don't know what demoing I'm referring to, I was demoing my way to do an art journal page during Kässäfestarit here in Helsinki during the spring. 

While I was using similar or same techniques while doing the pages, they all turned totally different! There's similarities in the backgrounds as I was working with limited supplies, but the clusters on top differ greatly.

In this spread I started with a collage background, added some watercolors on top and then created a stenciled layer using acrylic paint. On top I then stamped and doodled and drew. The clusters have playing cards, lace and some stickers I bought on site. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Tuesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger, Posca, A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...