16/08/2022

Give comfort - Creative JumpStart 2022


Moikka moi! Here's another piece inspired by Creative JumpStart 2022! This time I followed Mystele Kirkeeng's lesson. 

This lesson hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm not sure why, but I got so emotional while making this mug that I actually cried. Maybe it was the calm way Mystele was talking, maybe it was the idea of creating something just for me, or maybe it was the hectic times at work pouring out. Or maybe all together. But it felt so good to follow the lesson, to just paint and enjoy the process. 

I used some left over pieces from other projects in the background as well as one artist calendar page cut into strips. First I saw the mug emerging from the background but then, all of a sudden there was a cookie, too! I happened to have adhered a piece with the circular stamp to the bottom right corner of the page and that reminded me about a Finnish Domino cookie. So tea and biscuits it was! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a pleasant day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Kuusade, Art Foamies, Posca



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...