07/07/2022

Hello from here - a card


Heippa and happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a little card with you. It has elements that I'm grateful for and I'm not just talking about my homeland! 

The first thing I'm grateful for is connected to the homeland as the shape of Finland a die from Korttipaja. Also the greetings stamp is from there. I'm grateful that there's craft shops here in Finland and I'm really grateful for the co-operation with Korttipaja. 

The second thing I'm grateful for is the bottom layer of the card, the hand made paper. This was given to me by a long-time crafter Tentte. She was demoing on my right side at Kässäfestarit and while we were packing, she gave some of her samples to me. Luckily I had also given something to her so I didn't feel that bad when she gave a huge pile of beautiful papers! 

The third thing I'm grateful for is the stencil I used to add some ink on top of the handmade paper. It's one of the stencils I received in an ATC exchange from PM artists Studio. You can see for example one card I made with the stencils here (link).

The fourth thing I'm grateful for is all the design teams I've been accepted along the years. There's been many dreams to come true! In this card there's elements at least from two teams - 7 Dots Studio die cut in the cluster and A.B.Studio die cut flower and leaves as the focal point. 

Another thing to be grateful for is of course you, who is reading this. So thank you so much for stopping by today! So, hello from here! See you tomorrow!


Materials: Korttipaja, A.B.Studio, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio, PM artist Studio




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...