12/05/2022

Book poetry - FB live announcement


Moikka moi! Today it's time to announce a new Facebook live happening this Saturday in Finnabair and Friends group (link)! I'm doing this art journal page with a vintage touch. In it I use acrylic paints a couple of ways like for stamping. I'm also talking about how to keep the page cohesive and share a one way to start a page, getting over that dread of white page! Hope you can join me!


I've included a materials list below should you want to create along side me. Or if you want to check any particular supply after or during the live. Medium colors I can name easily during the live, but sometimes my mind fails me with the design and stamp names, so this is also partly for me to reference to, too. 

But yes, hope to see you in a couple of days in the virtual world! If you'd like to join the live, please make a request to join the group early enough so the admins can let you in to the group. Unfortunately I don't have that possibility but I can always forward the request.

Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from Finnabair line: 
(links go to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own store)

Finnabair journal

Other: 
an old book page
a double sided adhesive sheet
white cardstock
pencil
a gel printing plate
scissors
dried tea bags
office stapler
twigs
twine
craft glue
vintage photo die cut
foam tape
old buttons
sewing needle
double sided tape


Materials: Prima Marketing, GelliArts, Tim Holtz, Fabriano





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...