01/02/2022

Who who who? - a mixed media tag


Hi there! Remember the tag I blogged some time ago with binding discs as embellishments (link)? I cut little portraits to embellish the discs for the tag and while I ditched most of the vintage photos I used to cut the portraits from, I saved one. 

I'm not totally sure how I feel about this. At first it seemed like an interesting idea to "waste none", but now I'm thinking that this headless shot is just eerie. Nonetheless, I still made it into a tag of it's own. The background is made using old tea bags. On top there's mixed media touches with acrylic paints and texture paste through a stencil. For the composition I used an old colored frame, some nicknacks like a snap fastener and corrugated cardboard. 

What do you think, is this something that would fit a haunted house or clever use of left-overs? 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, P.M.Artsist Studio, A.B.Studio



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...