27/01/2022

Trust me, Love - A.B.Studio


Hello hello! Long time no see! It's been a bit hectic here but I'm trying to get back on track for sharing projects. Today I'm sharing a layout I did for A.B.Studio. I used mainly May Day collection, but mixed in some Behind Closed Doors as well.

The layout is about my older daughter. It's her school photo. She's in such a teenager stage at the moment and that attitude was loud and clear in the photo. I immediately wanted a photo for me as I think it captivates her quite well and then asked permission to scrapbook it. 


May Day collection is quite painty as it is, so it's not easy to see that I added some more paints on top of the background. I also used some self carved stamps to add patterning to the background. Then I cut the sewn circles from another sheet and added those on top. The layers behind the photo are tags from the Behind Closed Doors collections.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great one!


Materials from A.B.Studio: 



Materials: A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Doodlebug



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...