09/11/2021

Live a colorful life - a journal page


Moikka moi and happy Tuesday! Not so long ago Carabelle Studio released some new stamps and among them were gorgeous sets by Birgit Koopsen. I just had to order them! Here's the first make with some play time using my new purchased goodies. 

I made the backgroun to this page by painting with fingers. I squeezed some acrylics to my page and then mixed them. After drying that layer I then added some oil pastels in there, just scribbling and making areas of color. On top I then added two more layers before adding the focal point - first with a black watercolor pencil and then with a stencil and white gesso. The focal point on top is done stamping the leaf design on top of tissue paper and then adhering it to the background.

Along the stamp sets, I also ordered a new stencil (link). This one is called "Jeu d'ombrelles" by Azoline. It caught my eye because of the whimsical design that fits most projects - circular designs are so handy. The stamp set I used here is called "Colorful Life" (link), but I also ordered "Rainbow is my favorite color" (link).

Have a colorful Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Carabeller Studio, Paper Artsy, Ranger, Vesiväritehdas





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...