30/11/2021

Altered rocking horse - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Moikka! The topic of this month's Finnabair Brand Ambassador feature was "purple". Even though I didn't fit to the blog post this time, I decided to make a project anyway. As I was thankful for this topic! Not only is purple a gorgeous color, but it inspired me finally to decorate and alter this little rocking horse I’ve had in my stash for quite a while. When I saw this wooden shape in a craft store, I immediately bought one to be altered or decorated. But then I got distracted by other projects and moved the horse to “storage” and there it was left. Until this topic!

I wanted to make a bit “shabby chic” looking creation and used white gesso as my base. On top I added some texture using two new Finnabair stencils with Paper Paste. I mixed some brass tones to the purple to have a more vintage looking color combo. For the decorations I used different Mechanicals together with some paper blooms. To add a little contrast to the creation I added a touch of stamping here and there as well as some pencil doodled circles.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Finnabair materials:



Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...