25/10/2021

Autumn Fairy


Moikka and happy Monday! Last week we got first snow here in the south, too. Well, I say snow but it was more like slush. But the days are definitely shorter and gloomier, we're heading towards winter. Today I'm sharing something autumn-like, though. A little autumn fairy piece. 

Some time ago I saw a ready project template at Cricut's Design Space. Unfortunately it included using blades I don't have like the scoring version. But no worry, I took inspiration of that project and made my own version using the free images of the Design Space as well as an accordion folded piece of hand made paper!

The body of the fairy is from a mannequin and the wings are that of a butterfly. The body is cut from regular cardstock, which I then colored alongside the hand made paper part which makes up the skirt. I also added some alcohol ink to the wings to color them a little. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials: Cricut, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Ranger



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunis kaunis ja tuo ratas on kyllä aivan piste iin päällä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...