07/09/2021

Original - tea bag trio


Hi there and happy Tuesday! It's not even mid month and I already have a trio to you! But this one is a bit different. There's a video for each of the three projects, but they are not on my YouTube but instead on my Instagram! You can find the videos on my Reels.

The first two of these projects were actually meant for another purpose but as that was postponed, I choose to do a third one to have a ready trio! This first one is the actual first one, where everything started. We were thinking about something that would have ended up being a series and I chose to work with tea bags. 

I used several mediums to pattern my tea bag and then used clear embossing powder on top. I have done that before and I really love the effect it creates with the used tea bag. It heightens the colors and makes even the tea tones stronger. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger, Sizzix, GelliArts, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...