09/09/2021

Genuine - tea bag trio


Hello! It's now day three of the tea bag trio series! Where the first two had a sort of theme already thought as they were for another purpose originally, with this third I just could have fun.

I had the two already done and I wanted to use them as blog projects. But two seemed a bit dull, so I made up a third project. The base is the same, a used, dried tea bad, but this time there's less mediums. I did a tape transfer for this one and then used a dried plant from the yard as the focal point. I included some sewing to this tea bag creation as well. 

As with the other two, there's a video for this project, too. And like with the other two, it isn't in my YouTube but in my Instagram Reels! So head over there to see how I made this one. 

Thank you for stopping today! Have a great Thursday! 


Materials: PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz



1 comment:

Seth said...

Beautiful. And I especially love the frayed fiber.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...